HIS 101, 102, 111, 112, 135, 241 and 242
Write a paragraph introducing yourself (double-spaced, one-inch margins, font size 10 or 12) and include the following
The Introduction should be sent to your course
instructor following the directions
for submitting assignments.
Please take a moment to review
Charlie's History Writing Center for
specific information on the writing requirements for the assignments in the
- your name and your course (HIS 101, 102, 111, 112, 135, 241 or 242)
- your midterm exam due date and the course end date (from your course schedule). You must complete ALL
course assignments, including the final exam, by your official
end date. Please look at your course home page for
a more specific explanation of specific course requirements that you
must meet by specific dates in your enrollment.
- the college history and English courses that you have successfully completed
- your program of studies, career plans and how this course fits those plans
- The following exact statements must appear in your introduction paragraph--it's a bit formal, but we need to make sure that you have read this important information:
- I have read the information about submitting assignments in the course.
- I have read and understand the
ELI policies and procedures.
- I have read and understand the course policy on
- I have read, and printed out, a copy of the Explanation of Assignments and Grading or the Course Schedule. (Note that this
is for whichever course in which you are enrolled, either HIS 101, 102, 111, 112, 135, 241 or 242!).
please include a statement about yourself that will help distinguish you from other students in the course.
Required Introduction Paragraph is worth a maximum of 50 points.
All materials on this site
are copyright © 2010-12, C.T. Evans
For information contact email@example.com